Below are some suggestions for you to prepare for your carpet clean that will help both of us.
- Where possible please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under and placed back.
- Computer equipment, china cabinets, entertainment centres, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved by us. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please advise us of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs. Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- For safety reasons please be sure to keep an extra eye on your children and put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won't disturb them.